BlueEye Handsfree Classroom for remote interactive medical education and training
BlueEye Handsfree Classroom is a model variation of BlueEye Handsfree – specifically designed for use in medical education and training.
BlueEye Handsfree Classroom facilitates live demonstration of a medical action or procedure, performed by a medical professor, to a group of remote students via video.
Why BlueEye Handsfree Classroom?
Medical training often requires live demonstration of a medical action or procedure which requires a teaching professor and a group of students or trainee doctors in a hospital. Groups of medical students and colleagues in hospitals present numerous challenges such as
- Contagion risks
- Difficulties in accommodating large groups in small hospital rooms
- Disturbance and inconvenience to the patients or other hospital staff
- Unsatisfactory view of the procedure for the students
How it works
- The teaching doctor wears the wearable camera near their temple while performing a medical procedure.
- The camera captures the live video and sends to the cloud-based web portal.
- The remote students/ trainee doctors access the live video using any browser on their laptop, mobile or tablet.
Send Us an Email or Call us
We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form and we will get back with you shortly. You can also call us.
Guinness Enterprise Centre
Dublin 8, Ireland
+ 353 (1) 906 9608
69 Wilson St, London
+ 44 (20) 808 99 614